Our 5km route:
1. Sports Club, Keswick Lane to Wetherby Road A58.
2. Cross road at lights and head right along Wetherby Road and enter Hetchell Wood.
3. Follow disused railway trail through to Scarcroft, then cross A58 to Wayside Mount.
4. At the end of Wayside Mount follow track past duck pond to Smithy Lane, Bardsey.
5. At the end of Smithy Lane turn right and head down Church Lane.
6. At the church cross onto Woodacre Lane and head towards the Bardsey School.
7. At the foot of Woodacre Lane turn right back onto Keswick Lane and return to the sports club on the left.
(Occasionally the route may vary dependant on the weather).